Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bradshaw Sisters!

This picture of me and Rachel makes me smile. We look like dorks but happy dorks. This is one of my favorite pictures of all time!! It is hard to get Rachel and I in a picture where we do real smiles. I tend to intentionally sabotage pictures and make faces like the one at the top of my blog. :) This picture rocks!
Every time we get together we get super excited about taking a sister picture. We giggle and plan who should sit where. The one above is from 2009 and the one below is from Easter of this year. I am looking at the wrong camera but the other girls look fabulous, so what can you do? I love these girls and hope that we take this same picture every year until we are old and wrinkley....I vow to still wear awesome jewelry and heels covered in sequins or bows or something else amazing even when I am sitting in my wheelchair and one of the other girls has to push me around.







No comments:

Post a Comment