Monday, June 7, 2010

Let's Go Jaguars!!


Melanie just finished her first year of indoor soccer and LOVED it. She never made a goal but she kicked, she ran, she cheered for her friends, she did alot of waving, alot of thumbs ups at us and loved to run to where we were sitting to get kisses and hugs (I don't think the players in the World Cup are doing this but it sure makes a mommy feel good so I'm not gonna stop her) and she had a great time. I She can't wait for next year. It is funny to have girls that are so different. Kailah loved playing indoor soccer but always stayed at the back of the group of kids and only touched the ball when it ricocheted off her body from someone elses kick...Mel on the other hand really got in there and tried to get the ball. Good job my little Jaguar!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your blog is so cute now I can't even think straight! I'm assuming Jen did this for you? Her's is always amazing too!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete